> Attendee Information > Abstract Submission
DEADLINE EXTENSION :
September 20 : End of the abstract submission
September 30: Notification of the abstract status
- Applicants should complete the online abstract registration form by September 20th (extended)
Your email address has to be valid.
Abstracts sent by fax, by email or by mail or summaries receipted after the deadline submission will not be considered
- Authors can submit several abstracts
- Only abstracts based on valid studies’ results will be selected
- Your abstract should not exceed 400 words. All abstracts must be submitted in English.The summary must be structured as below:
a. Introduction (Aim)
b. Materials and Methods
- A table or figure is considered as 80 words. Thus, if you enclose a table/figure, your summary mustn’t exceed 320 words
- Review process: Applications will be assessed anonymously and marked by the Abstract Committee, an average rating will be attributed to each proposal according to the following criteria:
Originality, Coherence between the method and the results, Scientific interest, Conclusion and clinical relevance, General presentation.
Applicants will be advised of the Abstract Committee’s final decision September 30th
- Summaries not corresponding to the instructions will not be taken into account.
Abstract Topics (Relevant to Ventricular Arrhythmia)